It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Lu_Bloodmoon is on a distinguished road
Default New pics of Morgana (Lestat's new sister)

Here's some fresh pics of my baby girl Morgana, now with 6 weeks. I can't wait to bring her home but that's only after she completes 12 weeks. I went to visit her and the other kittens and adult cats last Saturday at the breeder's house and I was overwhelmed. They are all so cute!!!

Here she is:

Morgana and her brother Gulliver:

"Dogs have masters. Cats have servants."

Last edited by Lu_Bloodmoon; 05-09-2011 at 03:49 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Morgana and her father Jim

Morgana's stunning mother Nikki

Gulliver and Morgana (brothers)

And here's Lestat, my baby who will be jealous during the first days I bet, when Morgana joins the family in the end of June. He will be 1 year old this week already. Time does fly!!!

Last edited by Lu_Bloodmoon; 05-09-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
kat
Cool Cat

My Mood: Angelic
kat is on a distinguished road

What a gorgeous baby! Congrats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PROUD MUMMY OF DIZI AND SASHA!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road

Morgana is so cute, you can see her secret stripes. She's lighter than her brother, and bigger too. They see close, maybe you better take them both!

please read this first
Unread 05-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Thanks Kat and Gail!!

Don't give me ideas Gail or I will bring the whole litter of kittens.

It was a small litter of just 3 babies: 2 females and 1 male. Morgana and Gulliver are very close and play/sleep together all the time. The other female (Ginger) seems to be more independent and anti-social, prefers to be alone and more distant.

Now seriously, I cannot bring them both. My friend made a reservation for the male (she has a female already) so even if wanted I couldn't. And it's not wise to buy 2 Chartreux right now, they are quite expensive... I cannot afford 2 new babies at this time. I want to give the best life to these two I'm getting. Also need to think about vet bills with Morgana's spaying (+300 euros) with microchip and FIV/FeLV tests included in a few months from now.

Portugal is in a real bad financial crisis right now and we just had IMF here telling us what severe measures to take if we wanted to get money to be rescued. So taxes, mortgages, gas, food, services, etc will increase for the next 3 years they say. We have a good life and cannot complain too much but we never know where this will lead us...this country seems to be sinking... well it already sunk lol let's see if it can be rescued but I have my doubts. So life can become harder and I want to maintain the cat's quality of life, you understand? Super premium food, good vet care, all things an animal should have and deserve. So for now a 2 cats household is the established limit. I know what a lot of you are thinking: "so don't buy expensive pure breed cats"... but my concern is not what I'm spending now on the acquisition (that's just one time thing and it has been planned), is the responsibility to take care of them through out their long (I hope) lives. Look at what happened to Lestat just after he came to live with us, huge unexpected hospital bill, I was willing to spend my last cent to save my baby's life if that's what it took.

Back to the topic, you are right, Morgana is much lighter than her siblings but her mother was too when she was young, I saw pics of her mom at same age and they look like twins. Her coat will darken like her mon's did although I like her lighter, I don't mind.

Her brother is much smaller and less developed (tiny ears compared to my girl), which is quite odd since males are bigger than females. The breeders warned my friend that Gulliver will be a small cat, he will never grow to be like Lestat for example. She is sad because she wanted a big cat. I advised her to wait for the next litter beginning of 2012 (they have another Queen) but she doesn't want to wait...

Last edited by Lu_Bloodmoon; 05-09-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Unread 05-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Aww, they are all just so beautiful!! Especially Nikki's eyes, those are the deepest orange I think I've ever seen. Lol love how Lestat's crashed on the chair.
Unread 05-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Aww, they are all just so beautiful!! Especially Nikki's eyes, those are the deepest orange I think I've ever seen. Lol love how Lestat's crashed on the chair.
I love Nikki's eyes too and I hope Morgana gets her mother's eyes, that deep orange is really gorgeous.

Tags
aww , babies , baby , beautiful , bills , breeders , cat , chartreux , crisis , cute , eyes , family , fiv , food , girl , hey , home , kittens , litter , love , money , play , queen , sad , siblings , sleep , small , social , vet , vet bills

Sponsored Cat Links