It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-06-2013   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Goofy
Joxi is on a distinguished road
Red face My rather sad story...

Hi everyone.
I just felt like letting something off my chest, i hope some of you will read this sad story....

So, i had this cat named Catty. She was my best friend and i loved her. Note; I was very little back then, so i don't remember much.
But as I said, I loved her, and she loved me in her own ignoring way.

I'm a strange kid. I look very wierd. It always looks like i'm tired becouse i am extemely white But my mom noticed this redness around my eyes, mostly becouse of my pale skin colour. D:
She took me to the doctor fearing i may have allergies.

So I did. And one of them was for cats.
The animal i loved the most. So you see, we needed to get rid of my little kitty...

I clearly remember the day she knew something was wrong and walked into my room. My mom took her outside becouse i couldn't sleep with her. I sometimes see that scene in my head and let off a tear or two.

She ended up with my uncle, who had 3 other cats at that momment. Catty wasn't happy about it, but my mom didn't tell me.

Now, to make this story a bit brighter, I can tell you this; When she was gone I started studying cats. I learned the cat lauguage, and if I may say so myself, i've become quiet the master of it.

Now I'm getting a Maine Coon kitten in march. They aren't very allergi-ish.
My little kitteh's name is Sneeki. Becouse she is so naughty and sneaky.

I've met her twice now and she loves me aswell as i love her. We're also getting her sister, Wookie. But that's my mom's cat! Sneeki is all mine...

Thank you for reading my rather sad story, hehe, i'm always up for a chat

The site is called: Lovely coons, find them under "kittens - allysa babies"
(the first two kittens, Kassandra = Sneeki and Kimberly = Wookie. I recomend this breeder. She's very, very, very nice! But it is in Denamrk though ;D )
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-06-2013   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Busy
J.J. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to J.J.
Unhappy I'm sorry

I'm so sorry about ur cat Catty; I know hows it feel to B forced away from her must've been hard & ur story really touched my heart I'm glad u got someone to keep u buzy

Letting thingz off ur chest is a good thing; good 4 u
BTW. I'm Sara if ur wondering
Unread 02-06-2013   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Goofy
Joxi is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you feel tuched by my story and understands me! Thank you
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
allergi , allergies , animal , babies , breeder , cat , cats , eyes , happy , hey , kitteh , kitten , kittens , kitty , maine coon , my little kitty , nice , sad , sleep , sneeki , story

Sponsored Cat Links