It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-06-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

10catsinTurkey is on a distinguished road
Default I am stuck because I have cats

Hi all,

I just want to share my story because only cat lovers can understand my struggle. Before I came to Turkey I always had cats, but when they passed away I told myself never to have cats again, because of the pain I felt when they died. Now, 8 years later, I gathered 10 cats around me, all former street cats. The streets of Turkey are full of cats, there are too many of them, and I am one of the foreigners who feeds them and catches them to get them spayed. My eyes always catches a cat in need, as if they throw themselves in front of me when I walk by.

Now about my struggle: I don't want to live in Turkey anymore, for several reasons, but the main reason is that I miss my family. I am homesick.

The problem is that I am not rich, I don't earn enough to save money. In order to achieve my goal, going back to my home country. I need to get passports for all my cats, I need transport for all my cats and I need a big enough buffer to rent a place in my home country.

If I would not have been a cat person, I would not have had 10 cats, and then nothing would have stopped me to move from here.

Now, maybe some of you would think: then find a new home for your cats. But that is something that's nearly impossible in Turkey, the reason that there are so many street cats, is because most of the Turkish people have different ideas about animals, the last few years it has been changing in a positive way but they have a long way to go. So, finding them a new home in Turkey is not possible, and since it's also impossible for me to throw them onto the streets (like a few pple told me) I am stuck because I am a cat person.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-17-2015   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

butterflyH is on a distinguished road

I am happy and sad while reading your message, am going to spread your situation so that in this way I can help you, as am not financially capable to help you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to butterflyH For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-22-2015   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

thecatproblems is on a distinguished road

Its great,
i too fond of cats....I am having 4 cats .I am caring them as much I can....

Last edited by thecatproblems; 04-22-2015 at 01:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to thecatproblems For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-28-2015   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

sperahouse is on a distinguished road

Good for you for keeping your cats!!!!!! - people who dump animals l out like garbage have no moral compass! I don't care whether they come from Turkey or Paris!!

Good for you for keeping your cat!!!
Unread 05-20-2015   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

nhuanqm is on a distinguished road

Its great !

Youtube Video : youtu.be/2Lm0574VETk
Unread 01-29-2016   #6 (permalink)
Banned
Cool Cat

andrewgrayson15 is on a distinguished road

It is lovely and great, I too fond of cats.... I am having 2 cats and I am caring them as much I can. One is female and the other is male. They both are so cute and love to play with me or with each other.
Unread 02-29-2016   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

therealdeal is on a distinguished road

awesome story. I feel mixed emotions about your story! I hope you can decide well and everything will be fine
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Unread 04-15-2016   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Cool
Cat Person is on a distinguished road

First of all, i'd like to thank you on behalf of all the cats for loving them! They're the most beautiful creatures on Earth. Now, as far as your problem is concerned, have you tried finding people there, who love cats too and give them to those people? I see there's been a year, since you started this topic, so please keep us updated for what has happened!!
Unread 10-08-2017   #9 (permalink)
Kitten

zzzsmokeyzzz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via twitter to zzzsmokeyzzz

Good for you for keeping your cat!!!

Tags
care , cat , cat in need , cat lovers , cats , cute , eyes , family , female , great , happy , hey , lovers , loving , money , new home , person , problem , sad , save , spayed , story , street cats , struggle , turkey

Sponsored Cat Links