It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-17-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Blah
kittylover7235 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy I lost my best friend!

I have to put my best friend down tomorrow! He cuddled with me every night, he was born on my birthday, and he loved to play fetch. I miss him already. I'm losing my Burmese cat to a virus called FIP. What should i do with my best buddy? How do I make the depression smaller? HE'S ONLY 2! I'm his human mama. Please help!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-17-2015   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your precious boy. FIP is such a terrible disease. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do but just let yourself grieve. In time you will be able to think more about the happiness and joy you and he brought each other, but there's no disputing the pain of losing such a beloved companion.

There is one thing that is very important that you do though, if you haven't yet, and that is to notify the breeder that your cat had FIP.

I'm so sorry {{hugs}}

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-17-2015   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

pfreeman is on a distinguished road

I am very sorry for what you are going through. I know that it is hard. I had to put a cat to sleep that had Leukemia. It was a very hard thing to do. Just remember all the happy times with your cat and you will get through it. I know that you would not want your cat to suffer because of a disease but it is still hard to let him go. Even when it is the best thing for him. Hugs and prayers to you and yours.
Unread 01-29-2016   #4 (permalink)
Banned
Cool Cat

andrewgrayson15 is on a distinguished road

FIP is such a terrible disease. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do but just let yourself grieve. In time you will be able to think more about the happiness and joy you and he brought each other, but there's no disputing the pain of losing such a beloved companion. I am so sorry this has happened to you and your precious boy. There is one thing that is very important that you do, though, if you haven't yet, and that is to notify the breeder that your cat had FIP. I'm so sorry and it is really sad for all pet lovers.
Unread 01-29-2016   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgrayson15 View Post
FIP is such a terrible disease. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do but just let yourself grieve. In time you will be able to think more about the happiness and joy you and he brought each other, but there's no disputing the pain of losing such a beloved companion. I am so sorry this has happened to you and your precious boy. There is one thing that is very important that you do, though, if you haven't yet, and that is to notify the breeder that your cat had FIP. I'm so sorry and it is really sad for all pet lovers.

I have told you before. STOP copy and pasting my posts. Do you have no brains in your head you cannot make your own posts? Enough of this crap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 02-04-2016   #6 (permalink)
Newborn

sperahouse is on a distinguished road

Hi there!! sorry for the delay in response!! it never ever is easy when one has to make that decision!!! they all take a bit of you when they go!! - just take one day at a time!!! Lyn
Unread 02-29-2016   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

therealdeal is on a distinguished road

i Maybe late but I feel you mate!
!
Unread 03-14-2016   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Bored
katiewilsonx84 is on a distinguished road

oh I´m so sorry! Be strong!
Unread 03-14-2016   #9 (permalink)
Newborn

Oh I am so so sorry to hear that!! - boy you have allot on your shoulders!!! - you must do the right thing by your furry baby!!! - no one wants to see them suffer!!! they will always be with you!!!! and when they go they always take of piece of your with them!! - I rescue animals all of the time!! I do keep allot!! - I had to put my Tuxi girl down a few years back!!!! I still question myself did I do the right thing!! yes!! but I still question it!! you cannot let them suffer!! Hugs Lyn
Unread 03-15-2016   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

How are you doing????????????????????? Lyn

Tags
babies , baby , birthday , boy , breeder , burmese , cat , fip , girl , happy , hey , joy , lost , lovers , night , pet , play , prayers , question , rescue , sad , sleep , stop

Sponsored Cat Links